Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stretching my Boundaries (hehe)

I know lame title right? Well it's late so deal with it.

So here we are already in February and I must say so far it's been crazy busy and I'm a lovin it!
Miss Cathy contacted me for some photos for her new website (which i'll post a link to once finished). 
Soooo, me being who I am ... totally insecure, scared and nervous ... said, oh of course i'll do some photos for you.  After freakin out to discussing with my husband about how much I hate shooting indoors cause i don't have the 'studio lighting' (he gets it ALL the time...he's totally used to it hehe) I sucked it up and went for it.  I'm totally happy with the way things went and I couldn't have asked for a kinder client than C. 

So here's the scoop...being the totally wicked, in shape, Pilate's super women that she is, she is now focusing on stretch therapy.  This little lady stretches some of Pentictons most elite athletes..sorry Cathy if i'm not doing it justice.  You can read more about it here.  But seriously...the hubby tried it out and I was so jealous cause it looked so deliciously painful in all the right ways.  You know when you just get a good stretch in and it feels so great...well this is like 10 time better. It was like Chiropractor meets Yoga...LOVE! 
Anyway...here's some pics of the session.  Totally out of my comfort zone but so totally worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment