Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lovin the Plane shots!!!

This will be the last of the planes....i promise!
but, right now I am just LOVIN them.  Maybe its the colours or the eerie toy-like quality they possess, and maybe it's the fact then when you view the photos really large you can actually see the guys flying them...it kinda spooky, not sure why, just is. 
I've never had a fasination with planes or anything, and they do totally freak me out.  Thats right, I may be somewhat of a traveller, i love love love to travel, but as soon i step foot on a plane I am hit with a crazy anxiety.  YUP tears, nausia, shaking, extreme thoughts about plummiting to the earth....ahhhh I'm getting freaked out just thinking of it. 
And I'll never forget a time when I was swimming in a lake close to shore and looking down and seeing a wheel from a plane.  Now i'm pretty sure it was NOT from a crash but it was spooky all the same.
okay okay enough with the planes.  well not quite enough cause i have some pics to show you!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment