Saturday, September 11, 2010

GO MOMMA GO!

This year my parents joined a Dragon Boating team...and let me tell it looks like a whole lota FUN!!!

This SATURDAY morning I got the Pleasure of watching my MOMMA for the first time...and being the proud daughter I am I HAD to Play PHOTOGRAPHER!!! 
MOM, being the teeny tiny person that she is, Got PROMOTED to Drummer.  That's right she get's to literally bang on the drum ALL DAY :) well maybe not ALL day, but still super fun right!?!
Super fun group of people + mornings on the water + weekend races in the sunshine with over 60 teams = FUN TIMES FOR ALL...and I Couldn't help get a little teary seeing all the breast cancer survivor groups... ladies YOU are AMAZING!

Well, here you go momma...I hope you enjoy your shots of the day.  YOU'RE the best little dummer a boat could ask for! I am one PROUD PROUD daughter.

CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO VIEW THEM LARGER

No comments:

Post a Comment