Thursday, April 28, 2011

K :: FAMILY

This Easter weekend not only brought some BEAUTIFUL weather but a BEAUTIFUL family shoot as well.
You may notice one of the adorable couples from an expecting shoot I did back in December (click here).  WELL here they are again...with their brand new addition...sooo cute, right?! Anyway I guess it was time for a whole family portrait...and what a CUTE bunch!  I had a great time hanging out with this laid back family of 13.  And the rain held out woohooo...I do love a stormy sky though. Though the littlest grand kids really weren't into having their photo taken I was able to snap a few shots just hanging out by the lake.  And when the grandparents wanted a shot with the grand kids...well It'll definitely make you smile :)
ENJOY K FAMILY.












No comments:

Post a Comment