Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TORI+SCOTT say I DO

I was super excited to shoot this wedding because i just knew it was gonna be...fun, playful, relaxed and gorgeous. 
When Tori and I met for coffee she had ideas of ICE CREAM and BASEBALL hehe gotta love that!
I love love love it when a bride comes full of ideas and though we may not have made it through the entire list the day of...coming prepared with some ideas gives me a little idea of what the bride and groom want for photos and TORI and SCOTT wanted FUN!!!
I mean come on what bride buys the entire bridal party ice cream cones for a photo prop (everyone else conveniently forgot their wallets hehe)

Oh and if you are an up and coming bride and you haven't heard of the latest trend...Well It makes for such a great day when you see each other before hand and get some pics before the ceremony.
I know I know believe me I'm all about TRADITION but having a moment before the wedding when you see each other for the first time can make for some beautiful pics AND then having a few hours before the ceremony to do a shoot is the best BECAUSE then after the ceremony you can go right to the party. 
I've done 2 weddings where the bride and groom opted to see each other before hand and let me tell you YOU WILL STILL have the butterfly emotional beautiful feeling when you walk down the isle to your future husband....plus you have the special intimate moment when you see each other for the first time.  SO really it's win win.
Are you convinced yet?

Well onto the photos. 
Tori and Scott were hitched on top of Munson Mountain...And i gotta say it was beautiful!
But before hand they had their first glance at the ball diamond where they took some action shots...I think these 2 really like base ball...giggle...so cute.
Then it was onto some ice cream...yummm.
Then we headed for the mountain before the guests arrived for a few more gorgeous shots. 
OH and tori had a tent designated for her to wait in while everyone was arriving and i just have to say THANK YOU for that tent...I LOVE THE PICS from inside...GORGEOUS!!!
Thanks Tori and Scott for being sooo super cool, laid back and super fun and up for it all.  Enjoy your pics. xoxo














oh and heres one of your babe...

No comments:

Post a Comment