Thursday, June 28, 2012

GRAD :: 2012

Terri is a colleague/mentor of mine who wanted some photos of her beautiful daughter as she was getting ready for prom.  I had never met her daughter but knew from staff room conversations that she was something special.  We had the most beautiful house to shoot but lets be honest,  i could have photographed her infront of a dump truck and the photos would still have been stunning! Not to mention her BFFs

..MAN THESE GIRLS ARE GORGEOUS! 
The dresses, the hair, the shoes.....ohhh the shoes. These girls have STYLE! I wanna go to PROM again...giggle.

I was thankful that there was no rain but the full sun can be quite a challenge especially when the view only faces one way. But like I said these girls are stunning and really whats in a view when there are BEAUTIFUL girls to look at. 

I hope you all enjoyed your night. Congratulations on your graduation and may whatever path you take lead you all to greatness. 

Enjoy your photos
xoxo







oh kids and their phones these days...ha





READY FOR BEAUTY OVERLOAD...


i mean really...

 STUNNING



GORGEOUS

BREATHTAKING













WOWzerz how lucky I'm I? this was sooo much fun I could have photographed you all all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment