By 9 months Emmerson had been taking her first steps and it wasn't long before she was fully walking. Remember back when I said she was one determined little girl? well i was right. Nothing stood in this girls way...quite literally. She goes right on over anything in her way. We have to keep and extra eye on her.
Now at 10 months she continues to amaze us!
1. figured out jumping on the bed
2. throws her ball to the ground to make it bounce
3. only 2 teeth...still
4. a love for banana, kiwi, and avocado
5. not slept through the night since 4 months
6. learned to dance and clap when she hears music
7. an obsession with Elmo singing with stars (OBSESSED with these videos, like Elmo and Adam Sandler, Katy Perry, Jason Meraz. No other videos will do, not even disney...it HAS to be ELMO, which brings me to...
8. an obsession with the IPAD. (YES YES i swore i wouldn't be THAT parent whose kid throws a tantrum with they don't get their electronics. BUT when the IPAD comes out you had better be playing and Elmo song...OR ELSE!
9. a love for the outdoors. She loves to explore and by expore i mean everything EVERYTHING in the mouth.